.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

 

Oh What a Circus, Oh What a Show...

I watched the inauguration at my law school.
First, I am very happy to be able to say "Former President George W Bush."
Second, I voted for Obama.
But please don't tell me that I'm the only person a little disturbed to see how people are worshiping Obama. I see commercials for Obama coins, I've heard of Obama China plates, I saw people crying at the inauguration. I'm sorry, but this is just disturbing. He's a man. A politician. He's going to make mistakes. I don't think he'll screw it up as badly as Bush, but he's not infallible.
I just think the country is going to go into a national depression when we find out he doesn't walk on water.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?