.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

 

More Adminstration Idiocy

So I go to the burser to add money to my meal account. It turns out that the school thinks I owe money. How could this be-I paid? It turns out that when I dropped to 11 credits, some of my financial aid got taken away (of course I wasn't told of this). I had filled out an underload form, but the burser hadn't gotten it from either Academic Affairs or the Registrar. It got taken care of after 20 minutes and a phone call to (I think) Pleasantville, but still, if I had been told about the financial aid, by either the burser or the registrar (who told me about the canceled class), I would have filled out the underload form earlier and avoided this mess. That is the main source of frustration with my school's administration-1000 departments and none of them talk to each other.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?