.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

 

Immigration Records Blocked

According to a federal judge, if an employer is informed that one of his employees has a bad Social Security Number, he can still retain the employee. So much for immigration reform-the judge blocked a law thats been on the books since 1986! This is the problem with the Bush administration's proposal-back during the last "immigration reform", in the 80s, we were told "We'll give everyone here amnesty, but we'll offer more enforcement." Well, so much for "more enforcement"!
BTW, I received a no-match letter from an employer. I corrected the mistake (they misread my handwriting), I continued to be employed, and my "rights" were not violated.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?