.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 12, 2005

 

This Week

I think I’ve recuperated from the LSAT. Man, was that test long! The test itself was 3 ½ hours, but with various, inefficient administrative junk, it took about six hours!! Checking people in one at a time, nobody can leave until everyone’s forms are checked for errors one more time (hey, if you can’t fill out a form correctly, that’s your problem, don’t delay me because of it)-it was as if they were trying to drag it out as long as possible. But it’s over. Now all I have to do is worry about the score I got on the hardest test I have ever taken. ;-) Again, prayers would be welcome.

In other news, I finally got a job! :-D I will be a clerk for a local research company; I got this job through a temp agency; if you live in Monmouth or Ocean County New Jersey, email me, I’ll give you their info.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?