.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, February 05, 2005

 

Inefficiencies

OK, the maintnence department at my school is only on call MF 9-4:30. It's Saturday, and my toilet is colgged. That's a maintnence emergency. Nobody student on this campus seems to have a plunger. So, the recording on the maintinence line says to call to police! Sounded like overkill for a clogged toilet, but what choice did I have? They said they'd "find" the maintnence people and send them over. That was about an hour ago. No one's come. Now what did I do.
You know, I'd really like to have a talk with the genius who dedided not to have somebody always on call for these things. Isn't that supposed to be one of the advantages of livng in a college dorm as opposed to on campus?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?